What will the initiative offer to the candidate:
- Covering a percentage of the qualification expenses, up to a maximum of 18,000 riyals per month, during the period of qualification and training with the partners.
- Participation in one of the tracks offered by the initiative for a period of 9 months and work closely with one of the companies or accelerators (depending on the track). The two paths offered by the initiative are as follows:
1- The first track: in partnership with fast-growing technology companies, during which the entrepreneur passes in 3 months the various departments of the company, in addition to knowledge and enrichment support through individual sessions with stakeholders in the departments and management of the company. After the entrepreneur finishes this stage, the entrepreneur begins to develop the product/idea and benefits from mentoring sessions when needed for a period of 6 months (a total of 9 months for the first track).
2- The second track is in partnership with incubators, accelerators and startup studios, to incubate the entrepreneur for a period of 6 months to obtain knowledge and enrichment support, during which the entrepreneur passes through several stages that help him develop his capabilities to become a successful technical entrepreneur. After the entrepreneur finishes this stage, the entrepreneur begins to develop the product/idea and benefits from mentoring sessions when needed for a period of 3 months (with a total of 9 months for the second track)
- Enhancing capacity building for entrepreneurs
- Increasing the number of technical talents able to start their own technical projects
- Increasing the number of emerging technology companies
- The applicant must be Saudi.
- He has at least one year of experience in the field of communications and information technology.
- Should have interests in the ICT sector, for example: - Programming, IT services, digital platforms, data center and cloud services, emerging technologies.
- Willingness to devote himself fully to his entrepreneurship project upon acceptance of the initiative throughout the period of participation in the initiative
- The idea or product should be in the technical field, and the ability to provide details for this idea or product
Upon graduating from the initiative, we aim for the initiative to graduate entrepreneurs with one of these criteria as a measure of success for the initiative:
A full-time entrepreneur who owns his own startup
- Entrepreneur full-time in the product development stage
Talented Entrepreneur Available to Market